Saturday, January 28, 2012

Window Treatment

New curtain was put up in my living room today. We have to custom made this curtain because of the shape for the bay window.

The color I picked for the valance and the blinds matched perfectly with the furniture and carpet in the room.
Close up...
The white lace is from our old curtain. We told the designer that we want to re-use the lace. So he added another rod to hang the lace.
If I need to look out, I just push the lace to the side. :-)
The blinds are made from fabric and movable. I can bring the blinds up or down and let as much sunshine as I like into the room. I am happy with this window treatment. It turned out exactly as I envisioned.

Go to this link to read on the post when the bay window was set up.

3 comments:

Lizawati Abdul Aziz said...

Salam zue,
kat sana femes gak ek curtain jenis ombak tu...
dulu 2-3 yrs back kat M'sia they charged around RM10 utk satu ombak tu, skg nie aku tak taulah he he
btw nice curtain............ i like :)

Zue Murphy said...

Upik, thanks. I like something classic and simple. Easier to care too.

Haniza Schlosser said...

Nice windows my dear. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin