Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crochet Project for Winter 2011

I thought I have found the yarn for my crochet, but it was not the right color. The crochet project is using light pink and the yarn I found in my closet was peach. I also found some beige yarn in the stash and so I googling for pattern. I want to make something lacey and simple. After an hour searching online and flipping through my crochet books, I finally found the right pattern that I like. Above picture shows a 2 day work on the crochet. The instruction for this pattern was easy to follow. I cannot wait to get to row 45 before I can start crochetting the roses.
The finish shawl will look like in the picture above. I am going to use peach color for the roses and light green for the leaves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin