Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ghostly

A good friend suggesting that I should try John Frieda hair product collection. She bought for me a travel size set of the shampoo, conditioner and shine lotion. I tried the shampoo and the conditioner this morning and when I look at my hands, all my rings are shining. At other times, my rings are dull until I polished them. I have a feeling that whatever shine solutions from the shampoo and conditioner in John Frieda hair product is also affecting my gold rings. Even the diamonds are sparkling. This is like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Burrr! It was very cold this morning. It didn’t help when I am in the mood for agar-agar. I cooked agar-agar (jelly) last night and chilled it in the fridge overnight. I am now regretting having the agar-agar for breakfast. I should have nasi lemak or at least hot fried yucca (ubi goreng) instead.

I am staying away from coffee and have a cup of green tea to go with the agar-agar. App store has free software to help me keeping track of my food intake. The program is called Loseit. I like the app but the problem is I do not have the time to enter the information everyday.

After having cold agar-agar for breakfast, I feel quite sick. So, I went through my drawer and found the last pack of ramen noodle. I feel so much better after eating a hot ramen noodle.

A group of people were talking about how good they are at saving others. I was not jealous or anything but I do feel like to throw up. Maybe I have lost the sense of some people need to feel good for themselves. Whatever it is I still like the song by 6ixsense, khatimah cinta although their live performance was appalling.

What’s up with Pochong and Pontianak that they are getting the name now in the movie industry? Those two could never scare me as much as the mantra and santau. I remember when I first saw scary hantu movie from Thailand called Nang Nak or something like that. OMG! I couldn’t go to the bathroom alone for a long time.

My ears are bleeding listening to ketam mengajar anaknya berjalan lurus. I wish I had the remote from The Click to stop the conversation. Actually, things could get worst if I have a role in that conversation. My thought as usual is lantak la ko labu, tak kuasa den nak layan dah.

It is frustrating when I didn’t get what I asked for. It has been 2 days in a row that I have been asking for crispy French fries and all I get was soft fries each time. I am not in the mood to send it back though. I opt for 30 minutes lunch break.

I don't know what I should cook for dinner today. I'll probably do take out from subway or pizza place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin