Sunday, November 10, 2019

Lost at beauty shop

Today was the second time I shopped at a beauty store. I went alone thinking I could handle it. I was looking for a mascara and some face wash. That was fair and easy. The first time I went into this beauty store was with my niece about a year ago and she happened to know more than I do on makeup. Little that I know going in the beauty shop by myself was not a good idea. I was lost. Yes, I could not make out my mind on which brand to choose from. I do not want to simply buy any brand or trying a new product since the price are pricy. I walked around in the store and read all the labels on the products, especially the brand that I am not familiar with. I circled twice. I certainly do not want products that has lots of unknown chemicals. No products with bad smells. Finally, I bought the items that I am familiar with and actually I do not have to go to this beauty shop to get them. What a bummer. I could get the items from the regular drugstore. What a day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin