Monday, July 08, 2019

Welcome 2019

Welcome 2019. A little 7 months too late actually. But as people say, better late than never. I have been busy working in the garden. The tomatoes and peppers are growing beautifully as well as the weeds. I have been pulling off the weeds every day. The mint leaves are growing wildly and I have been using them in my drink. When the weather is as hot as 90 degree F, a dash of lemon and mix it with the mint leaves…cooling. Some of the red cabbage lost their heads. They have been eaten by the bugs. It was my fault for not treating them at this stage. But others are forming nicely.

Pea plants are done growing. The weather is too hot for them to produce any flowers and pea pods. I had an abundance yields this year. The 3-weeks neglected didn’t harm them at all. The peas are as big as my thumb. The next thing to do is to start the green beans. The first batch of string beans has been harvested together with the fenugreek.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin