Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I spent the Christmas Day at my in law's house. We had a nice, warm breakfast of chipped beef. Then we had a delicious dinner of turkey, sweet potatoes, potato salad, greens, mac and cheese, cakes and many other food. I received 3 presents from Mr. Big this year, a pair of smart touch glove, a beautiful gold with diamonds crescent pendant and a handheld vacuum cleaner. I really love the gifts. My MIL gave me a box of Elizabeth Arden perfume. She is very sweet to give me gift. This year, we gave her a new phone. We received a lot of Red Lobster gift cards. That means we will be eating at that restaurant a lot. 

I would like to wish all of my readers who celebrate Christmas, a joyful holiday with family and friends. Merry Christmas! 




2 comments:

ICook4Fun said...

I thought Murphy tak nak kasi hadiah saying you naughty ha ha.. sekali bagi 3 hadiah :)

Zue Murphy said...

Hehehe...dia saja acah I tu.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin