Saturday, October 22, 2011

New season

I am not sure if the 200 of rotten onions in the garden due to wet days or a change in the temperature due to weather change or glue to tonton.com and YouTube or keeping close relationship with strangers on facebook or busy watching my back to backstabber or feeling sorry to myself for losing heavenly prayer from my guardian angels or listening to the radio era on the internet or busy reading pc magazine, or jaw dropping to hear others boasting or thinking that nothing will happen magically or argh or aww to the disaster that happened globally or saddened to the news of losing a close co worker to her retirement or tired of hearing one said I have been mixing with losers too much that I am becoming one or occupying my mind with whether I will still be around after I die when Houdini still didn’t show up after he promised to come back from his death or should I come back haunting the living or really can I do that or confuse how some wrong doer could get away easily but I cant or seeing and hearing other divorces or not understanding the Islamic and Christianity extremist exists or why stupid is stupid does or not able to shop due to other financial commitment or tired listening to people talking about one leader's death and I have no idea who the leader was or all of the above that make me slacking in writing to my loyal reader.
I used to write journal on paper and I am missing doing that. There are no boundaries to my topic when my writing is kept to myself. Sometimes my thoughts might create anger, jealousy, sadness or happiness to others.
Turn 40 make me thinking if I will have another 40 years to enjoy the sun rays on my skin and the fresh rain water on my hair?
Losing weight as often told by my doctor, will that make me live another 40 years?
Let us sit back and investigate what would we find in the house of 80 year old woman/man. Will there be a lineup of supplement bottles on the dresser. Will there be prescriptions in their medicine cabinet? Will there be items made of copper, or silver as one told that those can boost one’s health? Will there be a big TV set in their house? A wii? An Xbox 360...
Whatever that is, let’s continues our days in this new season with lots of prayers, hopes, apples and hot peppers…

2 comments:

rapheydhillo said...

penat nak baca secali nafas!

-dhill-

Zue Murphy said...

Dhil, tak apa, boleh sambung baca next time. Hehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin