Sunday, January 03, 2016

Welcome 2016

Time do flies.
I am saying goodbye to the year of 2015 and welcoming 2016 with lots of hope and positive vibes. I am going to face the upcoming obstacles with strong mind, physically and spiritually. 2015 is leaving me with lots of good memories despite of getting the worse news ever. I am sure there is nothing I cannot handle. If I have survived all these years, I am sure another year will make no difference.
I went to the store yesterday looking for a new door to the house. It make me thinking that this door is going to be a good sign. A good entrance to the house sort of reflecting on the good health and wealth to the new year 2016.
Just like in the past years, I do not set any new year's resolutions. I have stop doing that since it never change every year. I will be doing the same thing every seasons. I will start gardening in Spring, harvesting the vegetables in Summer and clean up the garden in Winter.
As time permits, I will showcase my cooking in my cooking blog and update my activity in this one.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin