Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Peas Radishes and Mint

I love mint. This herb is good in my tea or in my cooking. I grew just one plant last year and here they came back in the garden. I love the minty smell when I walk around the garden. They are welcome to take over my garden if they like. I would rather have them in there than the weeds.
 My number one plant that I must grow in the garden s my sugar snap peas. This year, I am growing just 2 rows peas. 3 rows are too much I guess. I just want to enjoy every last bit of them. They are delicious steam or raw. I mulch them with a layer of newspaper.
 Radishes are suppose to be an easy grower. But in my garden, it could be tricky. Just because the weather can get very dry and hot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin