Saturday, March 20, 2021

Growing season is here

I have not been able to post any news these past months. Not that I do not have the time, well, I am actually do not have the time to write and post, I was busy getting ready for the growing season. Activities for me have been the same each day, weeks, months and years. Currently, I am waiting for the soil to heat up a little. AT this moment, the temperature is still below 40s F. I have started to sprout the seeds of my favorite plants like, zucchini, cucumbers, hot peppers, tomatoes and many more indoors. They are sprouting very well, but a little bit leggy due to lack of sunlight. They should be fine I hope. As soon as the soil is stable at 60 degree F, I will start planting peas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin