Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy New Year 2020


Welcome to the year 2020. I am very excited to finally be part of the beginning of a new decades. A lot of experiences I have gained over the year and a lot more I am expecting for the year to come. As my age is adding another digit, I am feeling more humble, blessed and positive. About 2 years ago, there was a change at work and it was not a good change. The change was sending me a negative vibes, it was able to bring out the negative in me for a brief period, luckily I always my other half who always giving me inspiration and keep reminding me to let it go. Just like in the song in Frozen the movie…I slowly learned how to let go.

Two things I did to let the negative energy to go far away from my life…the first one is to channel my mind to Korean pop songs. It worked like a charmed. My favorite k=pop group is the led apple with their lead singer, Hanbyul. He has an awesome voice, great guitarist and their music was just soothing to my ears. I keep listening to their songs over and over. Thank you so much for the Wi-Fi and YouTube. I can listen to the music from my iPhone.

The second thing I did besides listening to k=pop music is to learn how to do makeup. Yes, I spent several hundreds of dollars just to try out different palettes, foundations, and skincare. The last thing that I add into my face routine are the brushes and beauty blender. Boy, it was fun. The beauty blender can be quite pricy but thank you to the Christmas sales. I am now own 2 beauty blenders and about 20 makeup brushes. I started with the mascara and eye shadows. Trying to perfect it with the right colors and the right products. After the eyes area, now I am into finding the right foundations to cover all the imperfections on my face. It was fun.

I am hoping the year 2020 will continue to give me more health, wealth and happiness. As long as the internet is easy to get and more people sharing their life stories on YouTube, and more products with glitters and sequins, I think I will be ok.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin